Friday, December 14, 2007

FINALLY!

I won't even tell you how long it took to get that Superman thing on there as a header and the words to be centered. HTML is cool and everything, but the person who invented it probably is a sick twisted basement-dwelling geek who hates the world and loves seeing people get frustrated and confused.



UPDATE: Yes... this used to be my old header. It took me four hours to make it work, then Rachel showed me how to make a real header in about three seconds and with the click of a few buttons. UGH! But you know, I appreciate those seemingly-wasted hours. They taught me that, yes, I, Dallen Johnson, am capable of dedicating myself to completely meaningless and useless tasks! haha

1 comment:

Rachel Eve said...

Ugh...I do not understand html and I do not understand why in the world you actually spent hours trying to figure it out!

I like the new header!